Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Arrive at Delhi International Airport. Please clear immigration and visa formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the arrival lounge through the green channel. MAGADH Travels executive will wait at the arrival hall with a placard in your name to greet you. Thereafter you will be assisted with a transfer and check in at the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel in Delhi.
Breakfast at hotel. Then drive toward Agra (203 Kms / 4.5 Kms). On arrival, check in to the hotel and proceed for lunch. After lunch at hotel, will proceed for the sightseeing of Agra city first visiting one of the world’s most popular monument – Taj Mahal (it is closed on every Friday) built by Mughal Emperor Shah- Jahan for his Empress Mumtaj Mahal. Now proceed for sightseeing tour of magnificent Agra Fort- built at the bank of Yamuna River, is situated in the center of the town. Various styles of the architecture are evident within the fort & demonstrate the love of Mughal Emperors towards building beautiful monuments. Evening back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Breakfast at hotel then we will proceed for the short shopping tour at Agra visit handicraft & textile industry and then visit Govt approve shops for souvenirs or gifts for friend or family, Agra is known for its fabulous marble-made handicrafts and soft stone inlay work. The Mughal were great patrons of arts and crafts. Lunch will at hotel. After Lunch, drive to Jaipur (235kms, 5:30 Hrs.) En route visit Fatehpur Sikri- 37 Kms from Agra. The deserted city of sandstone built by the Emperor. The city is rectangular in shape with nine huge gates & inside there are palaces, meeting halls (public/ private audiences), huge courtyards. After sightseeing drive to Jaipur. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur
Breakfast at hotel and then proceed to visit Hawa Mahal (Palaces of the Wind) – a beautiful pink color building having many small windows from where the Royal Ladies watched the annual procession of kingdom. The tourist can take photograph from outside only. Jaipur is a city of vibrant colors and markets (bazaars) of Jaipur verify this fact. City Palace – was the principle residence of the former ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. It also includes museum, courtyards, and gardens. Back to hotel for Lunch. After Lunch proceed for shopping at Bapu Bazaar, Jaipur’s colorful markets offer a great break to stop and shop on you tour. Usually tourists include shopping and visiting the lively markets of Jaipur in their itinerary. While moving through the markets, you will come across the vivacious culture of this region. Jaipur is the perfect place to shop for Handicrafts, antiques, jewelry, gems, pottery, carpets, textiles, metal work and leather ware. Evening, we will back to hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast drive to Delhi (265 km, 06 hrs). On arrival, transfer to a local restaurant for lunch. Afternoon proceeds to visit Jama masjid – One of the Architectural gift given by Shah Jahan, Jama Masjid is one of the largest mosques not only in Delhi but in India. Completed in 1658 this Mosque has three gateways, four angle towers and two 40 m high minarets. You can enter the mosque but take precaution to take off your shoes and make sure that you are properly dressed before entering. One can also go to the top of minarets. From here you can have a bird’s eye view of Delhi.
India Gate- at the centre of the city (42 meter, high stone arch) is a memorial raised in honour of the Indian soldiers who fought & died in the campaign of world war-1 & Afghan war, President House- built in 1929, once the Imperial residence of the British Viceroys and now official residence of the President of Indian Republic, Parliament House – this circular shaped building houses the two houses of Parliament- The Lok Sabha (lower) & Rajya Sabha (Upper). Its domed central hall is 90 feet in diameter. Evening proceed for dinner at a local restaurant and then transfer to airport to catch flight for home country.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
• 04 Nights hotel accommodation based on twin room
• All meals as per Itinerary (B/L/D)
• Air-conditioned Transport throughout the tour as per the itinerary.
• Monument Entrance + Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur.
• English speaking guide through out of tour for 5 pax onward, below 5 pax, we provide local spot guide.
• Arrival & Departure Assistance at Airport.
• All fuel charge, Toll taxes, Driver allowance, enter state taxes etc.
• Presently applicable government taxes.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Any Air fare, airport departure tax etc.
• Telegraphic Transfer. (Please kindly be inform most of the remitter bank are not including telegraphic transfer charges from sender as a result telegraphic charges are being deducted from the account of beneficiary)
• If any taxes, entrances fee is being increased by concerned authorities, it will be informed you accordingly and it will be charge on actual.
• Any surcharge for Christmas & New Year’s Eve.
• Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone bill etc.
• Any Kinds of Tips.
• Other services not mentioned above.
• Welcome Garland on Arrival
• 01 bottle of water per day per person